Saturday, September 30, 2006

Exclusive Michael Jackson Photos

I've been holding onto these photo's for the right opportunity to cash in, so I thought I'd bring them to the 'National Enquirer'. I figured they'd be all over this 'exclusive' material. That's not the case at all. Bastards!

When I showed the assistant editor the photos she just kind of stared at me in disbelief. At first I thought it was 'awe', but she just shook her head and told me that I'd better leave.

So I told her that I wanted to speak to the Managing Editor.

She said that he was busy.

"Too busy for exclusive Michael-Jackson-with-an-eight-year-old-boy-photos!"

Again she told me to leave, or she was going to get security.

So, now I'm fucking pissed and I'm like, "What the fuck is wrong with you? These photos are worth a fortune!"

She took me aside, and in a very agitated voice said, "Mr. Ninja, what you have here are two apes engaged in oral sex, now this is your last chance to leave before I get security!"

And I said, "Two apes engaged in oral sex! What the fuck are you talking about you RACIST BITCH? Are you fucked in the head? Go ahead... get security; I'm not leaving until the managing editor sees these fucking photos!!!"

(Photos Taken at Michael Jackson's California estate by the NEW X10 Chink Camera Mount)

O.k., so after being arrested and paying the thousand dollars bail, I decided to conduct a survey, so I stood outside a local Gas n' Go and took a double-blind, A, B, C, or D., 1000-person, random-survey. The choices were as follows:

A. Michael Jackson with an 8 year old boy.

B. Two Apes engaged in oral sex.

C. Not Sure

D. All of The above.

The results were as follows:

A. 953

B. 43

C. 4

D. 0

There you have it. Popular consensus in the making. Now all I have to do is convince the judge.

(note. The four 'not sures' include: Babtist Minister, Calculus Entropy; Kentucky Governor, Ernie Fletcher; President of the NAACP, Bruce S. Gordon; and a girl on a ten-speed bike eating a grape Charm's Blow Pop.)

p.s. I am not from Kentucky.

p.s.s Could I try any harder to get kicked off of Blogger.com?

ninj.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i have missed you!

how many surgeries does it take to get to the center of michael jacksons face?


-D.

September 30, 2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger cockninja said...

Dmarie: Let me see, One... two... ten... eleven.. thirtycruuuunnnch! It's thirty!

Hope this post doesn't offend anyone, and I don't go to jail.

ninj.

September 30, 2006 12:40 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Ninj, make that 954 under the A:

and...

...grape Charm's Blow Pops are delicious... plus it rhymes with "rape and a Blow Job"

Another great post.

That's it.

September 30, 2006 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you give me the cuffs....i can arrest you...n i c e a n d
s l o w.

September 30, 2006 12:58 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Cuffs, who needs cuffs.
Use your mouth! :)



I don't know what that means either!

September 30, 2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

What a racist whore implying that blacks and apes were the same thing. And how insulting to the apes! I'll be writing to PETA about this.

Pure poetry Ninj.

PS-you better not get kicked off Blogger you cunt! I'm not sure you can get kicked out of here tho. I mean take for instance the "Church of Annete" ugh!

September 30, 2006 5:55 PM  
Blogger Angry Ferret Jones said...

I told you! That is some SERIOUSLY disturbed crap on her site. OMG.

We need her to come visit our sites. : )

October 01, 2006 1:13 AM  
Blogger Tranny & Zanna said...

It's TrannyGranny

October 01, 2006 1:22 PM  
Blogger Tranny & Zanna said...

It's TrannyGranny

October 01, 2006 1:22 PM  
Blogger Tranny & Zanna said...

Ninj?

Is the girl riding the 10-speed bike...Man, I just want to know if their is a seat on it, and if not, how bumpy the road is and can you post some pics...

October 01, 2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger Tranny & Zanna said...

Fuck, sorry about the doubles, my thumb got stuck.

October 01, 2006 1:24 PM  
Blogger cockninja said...

Stallion; You haven't seen anything yet.

ninj.

October 02, 2006 12:24 PM  
Blogger pinky_nip said...

That ape is INTO it... of course it's a dude getting a blow-job, because we all know apes don't go down on their bitches.

October 02, 2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

Kentucky. Fucking rednecks.

October 02, 2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

where did all the naked women go....?

October 02, 2006 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Education Degree Online
Get an Education Degree Online or the online degree that interests you today!