Sunday, October 22, 2006

Streaking Takes Real Balls!

What is it in a human being that would encourage them to take off all their clothes and run around naked in front of a group ot complete strangers?

Answer: I don't give a rats ass. These are my heroes. Why are they my heroes? Because it takes a lot of 'balls' to take off all your clothes and run around a stadium packed with thousands of spectators in nothing but you 'Birthday Suit'. (aside: I wonder if Apache Rose knows why it is called a 'Birthday Suit?)

In recent years, streakers have been "thinking outside of the box" and hitting virgin streaking territories such as bowling championships, darts and Wimbledon.

I guess my inherent nature sways more to the exo-genous sense. A sense of Fuck society... and Fuck the rules!

The art of streaking has had its landmark figures. The 25-year-old Australian Michael OBrien, who was an accountant working in London, is widely credited with the first streak at a major sporting event. His unscripted appearance at and England versus France Rugby Union match at Twickenham in 1974 provided one of streaking's most bizaare occurences, and the rugby officer -- after catching O'brien -- used his hat to cover O'Briens kibbles n' Bits. I wonder what he did with his hat after that? I'd still wear mine, what the fuck. I have hat's that have been in worse places than... covering a man's cajones.

Rick Grieve, associate professor of psychology at the University of Michigan said, "I don't know the particular reason's why a man would run naked across a football field ... there are psychological disorders that would prompt someone to streak. .

Thanks a lot Professor Grieve. You have really helped us out on the streaking matter. Perhaps, some people like to run arond naked. Ever think of that Ass-Hat? People have been runing around naked in public since Adam and Eve; But ever since that business with the snake and the apple, most authorities get all indignant about it. The popular psychology is that such repression has led to the phenomenon of getting your 'cock' out at high profile events and cartwheeling about before the stewards or police tackle you.

I guess, if you don't mind being carried off a field, in front of 20,000 people, in the buff ....than buy all means, Streak. And if you have no problem with strange men in Firemen outfit's carrying you away as your cock-and-balls dangle freely in the night air. Go For It! As for me? I guess I just don't have the 'Balls' for it. Or maybe I do, I guess you'll just have to wait and see ;)

20 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

When I was in my teens, a bunch of us guys and girls got to playing truth or dare. Someone dared me to kiss this a guy or run around the house naked.
I ain't kissing no guy. I opted for the run.
I'm so well-endowed, and such a free-spirit... I went outside sans clothing and made a leisurely jog around the house, much to the delight of the ladies present.
I had my first of many FFM threesomes because of that episode.


The above story is true... or not.

FFM:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FFM+

October 23, 2006 2:13 AM  
Blogger pinky_nip said...

Like a mushroom in a haystack.

October 23, 2006 1:27 PM  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

Dude, shave your bush it'll make your dick look bigger....

October 23, 2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger cockninja said...

The worst part about it is the fact that it was 101 degress out that day.

ninj.

P.s. You are the funniest women in the world!!

October 23, 2006 2:01 PM  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

Ninj--that's because I have testicles.

October 23, 2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger cockninja said...

Beav. I was referring to Walrus, Guy and Stallion, but I guess you kinda fit in the mix. LOL <---Fag!

ninj.

October 23, 2006 2:42 PM  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

Ninj--oh...I got confused. That's because I have testicles...

October 23, 2006 2:43 PM  
Blogger cockninja said...

Testicles have that effect on thinking. Trust me I know.

ninj.

P.s. Apache: If you are reading this --which I know you are-- I'm sorry for calling you a dumb-blonde-skank-dropout-loser. I couldn't help it. It was the testicles talking.

October 23, 2006 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck, I do not want to work today. Maybe I should go streaking, even if it is about 32 degrees out...

That's why they did it--they didn't want to work that day.

October 23, 2006 6:02 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

InstantAss, that's what I'm talking about, why is it so damn cold?

October 23, 2006 10:47 PM  
Blogger Angry Ferret Jones said...

Hung like the planet Pluto, barely visible with the naked eye.

October 24, 2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

Welcome back Apache!!!!!!

I'm so glad you are back...my vagina weeped for days when you were gone.

October 24, 2006 3:41 PM  
Blogger Cambel said...

Ok, just visited for the first time. Great blog.....I'll be back. But I gotta add...damn, that guy has guts to go naked with a dick smaller than an Olsen Twin tit.

October 24, 2006 4:02 PM  
Blogger cockninja said...

Apache is back!!!

I have missed you...!

You are the hottest woman in the world.

I'm kicking your vagina right now!!! mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm (Spits Pube) mmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm.

ninj.

Welcome cambel???

October 24, 2006 5:25 PM  
Blogger Angry Ferret Jones said...

Stallion - you got it.

Cambel - your blog does not suck. Thanks for not sucking. Now link to me before I inseminate your dog.

October 24, 2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger cockninja said...

Apache: I admire the fact that you don't hold grudges. Your points rating just climbed 4-fold, that, and the fact you are FUCKING HOT! Also: Do you know how much being called a dipshit turns me on? I'm 'whipping up' right now. *Thinking to Self* I wonder if you Apache knows what 'whipping up' means? It doesn't really matter 'cause she is FUCKING HOT! And Yeah, I meant 'Kicking', but didn't it feel good?

Zanna: I just got done reading 75 E-mails, and I am exhausted. And after reading all the E-mails. I don't think it matters waht I say. All I know is this. You are one seriously hot piece of ass.

Cambel: You are a funny mother fucker. Come by anytime.

Stallion: You impress me more and more each day.

Ferret: Thanks for posting cock-sucker. All of these penises are for you.

October 24, 2006 10:22 PM  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

It's nice to see everyone getting along again.

I hope we can all get over ourselves and our issues, and kindly, get under me(I like to be on top).....except for the ladies here, in which case, please get on top of me--I like it when you sit on my face....

October 24, 2006 11:59 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

I posted this over at Spank Cheeks after Blogspot caused me a problem over there.
I think I'm going to post it on EYERYONE of your blogs.
Maybe the asshole owner(s) will read it AND GET THE FUCKING HINT!!!


"BLOGSPOT.COM SHOULD BE DELETED FROM THE INTERNET AND IT'S OWNER(S) SHOULD BE TAKEN OUT TO A FIELD IN PAHRUMP NEVADA AND SHOT EXECUTION STYLE FOR EVEN TRYING TO PASS THIS SHIT OFF AS USABLE."

MOTHER FUCKING... GOD DAMN... COCK SUCKING... SHIT...

October 25, 2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

THIS IS GOING ON ALL YOUR BLOGS. I'M FED UP WITH IT.

I just tried to post this comment on Apaches "Bondage Barbie" thread:

"Apache, if you don't feel right calling InstantAsshat, Asshat, try calling her, InstantAss. It kind of rolls of the tongue.

As far as "loverboy" calling you "his angel", that sounds like sexual harassment to me. AnaBeav, does she have a case?

Ferret, I was on "the last chopper out of 'Nam". It wasn't all it's cracked up to be."


I click 'Login and Publish', three times, each time this window appears.

"The operation timed out when attempting to contact www.blogger.com"


We have 10 sites in our "group" that I visit.
I DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING TIME TO WASTE TO WAIT ON SOME STUPID BULLSHIT WINDOW TO TELL ME MY "OPERATION TIMED OUT" OR WHATEVER TO PROBLEM AT THE MOMENT IS.
I don't know how you type, but I 'hunt & peck' with the index finger of my left-hand. It takes me long enough to complete a post without having Blogspot, NOT ALLOW MY POST TO GO THROUGH INSTANTLY, so I can go on to the next blog site and write something witty and so on.

I've decided I'm not going to log on to a Blogger.com site for a week or so, (Ninja, Beav, this time I mean it) to if anything, get my sanity back. I'm deleting all of your bookmarks / favorites from my computer so as not to be tempted. I will be on Yeeeah! and the Fish. They're not affiliated with my arch enemy "BLOGSUCK.com"
Zanna, sorry love, I won't be visitng Spank Cheeks either. That's actually were this rage started today (25 Oct). It's not "your" fault. It's been festering for awhile and today it finally popped.

Those of you who have my e-mail address. please continue writing, I need those. This comment took me probably 45 minutes to compose due to my lameass typing skills. I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO WRITE IT AT ALL, IF THOSE COCKSUCKING, MONEYGRUBBING, QUEERS at BLOGSUCK .COM, WOULD MAKE THEIR SHIT WORK RIGHT.

As Trapper John Macintyre said to Hawkeye Pierce as he was leaving Korea because he thought he had an ulcer, "I'll see ya in the funny papers."

This is not directed at anyone of you personally. It's an issue I have with Blogger.com.


"I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft" (Jim Morrison),
Walrus Gumboot

October 26, 2006 12:50 AM  
Blogger Cambel said...

My family went to Yosemitie and I saw a bear once.

October 26, 2006 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Education Degree Online
Get an Education Degree Online or the online degree that interests you today!