Monday, November 20, 2006

MATT

Meet my room-mate Matt.
Let me tell you how it all went down.
I was deep sea fishing one day when I saw this object 'bobbing' up and down in the water. I was confused. I thought it might be an Otter or a Sea Lion or something so I drove my boat up to it, and well ... it turned out to be this guy, Matt. So I grabbed the graffle hook and went to hook him up, and he was like, "What the fuck are you doing?' and I said, "What the fuck does it look like I'm doing, I'm saving your life?" "With a fucking meat hook?" he replied. I thought about it for a second, and the meat-patty-looking-son-of-a-bitch was right. So I grabbed the net instead and scooped him up. He was pretty light. He was grateful, of course, and he told me that if he could, he would give me a big hug. And I was like, "Listen, ... don't get all Fudjedi-Wally on me... you're welcome, we'll just leave it at that."
So, there he was sitting in my boat shivering. And I asked him what the fuck did he think he was doing 'Bobbing' around in the middle of the ocean? He Said, "Well I was at the beach sun-bathing when this incredibly gorgeous blonde came up to me and she said, "Oh you poor thing, I bet you've never been screwed before?" And I told her that "as a matter of fact, I have never been screwed before". So ... she picked me up and threw me in the ocean... yelling, "NOW YOU ARE SCREWED!!!"
(aside: I asked him if her name might have been Apache Rose, but he said that he had no idea what her name was.)
Anyway, I took him home with me and we have been room-mates ever since.
Ladies and Gentlemen I give you MATT!

My dinner guests love him. He's like a living breathing Venus De Milo. How fucking sweet is that. He doesn't mind it when I call him Art. Even though his name is Matt.

Matt is always showing off. Here he is doing his impression of a Microphone. He's such a 'Ham' and ummm... I mean that literally, doesn't he kinda resemble a 'Ham'?

Matt loves people. And people love Matt. Everyone is always hugging him. Here he is after signing a 5 year contract with the NBA.

And here are some of the NBA stars of the future taking Matt with them to basketball camp.

Actually, the NBA gig didn't go over so well. He received multiple concussions from his head constantly banging off the steel basketball hoop, this unfortunately has lead to severe brain damage.

However, you'll all rest easy knowing that I have found the perfect position for Matt to spend the remainder of his days.

9 Comments:

Blogger Angry Ferret Jones said...

Extra bonus points for the hyphens!

I knew a guy just like Matt, we used to go water skiing together. His name was Skip. Or was it Bob?

November 19, 2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

That's not Matt, that's second base!

No... I'm not back you queer bastard!

November 19, 2006 10:51 PM  
Blogger pinky_nip said...

What a cute pet! Is he housebroken? Do you know where I can pick one up?

November 20, 2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

Is that his cock hanging out of his pants?

If so, please give him my number.

November 20, 2006 5:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fuck. He reminds me of that one-legged Asian bitch that lived down the street from me...
Irene.

November 20, 2006 8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm....ummmmm.....Hmm.

November 22, 2006 5:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A fabulous bi-fold closet-faggot....

November 24, 2006 7:38 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Since you don't seem to be answering your e-mail, at least not from me anyway, I'll tell you here.

I've got a new sound card and it's in and working!

November 26, 2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger p0nk said...

"irene"... dammit LadyJane made me spit my diet coke all over my screen.

November 27, 2006 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Education Degree Online
Get an Education Degree Online or the online degree that interests you today!